The Director of Redbrick Academy is looking for a Personal Assistant to aid him across all his responsibilities both inside and outside the premises.
We are reaching a pivotal moment at Redbrick Academy with ever changing and higher demand for our services from the wider public.
Candidates requirements: The candidate must hold a BA Hons in either Accounting, Finance or Business Management.
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for the following:
– Timesheet Management and Payroll Submission to the Accountant
– Weekly reconciliation of income and expenditure
– Inventory record keeping for all assets of the business
– Vetting potential clients and customers and signing them up
– Maintaining employee files
– Authorising expenses and use of equipment
– Taking meetings and minutes
– Research of grants and other avenues business could benefit from
– Research for operational purposes – quotes of activities, events, resources, etc.
– Taking phone calls and being front of house for Management
Hours: Part time / Full time depending on circumstances and experience
The role will also include working closely with the Director to provide support to ensure the smooth running of Redbrick Academy.
Lastly, the post holder must also be able to demonstrate outstanding customer service, time management and organisational skills, together with a high level of confidentiality and a commitment to working as part of a team.
If you think you meet this criteria, send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the applications is on 14th September 2017.