For the Safety and Well-being of children at Redbrick Academy, you should take the following precautions
If your child(ren) has any of the following symptoms:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature.
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
You must not come to Redbrick Academy and you must inform us so that we can cancel bookings. After you have done this, you must take the following steps:
- Stay at home (self-isolate) – do not leave your home or have visitors. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also self-isolate.
- Get a test – get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, should also get a test if they have symptoms. CLICK HERE TO GET THE TEST